Thank you for choosing Bluebell Relocation Services, we are happy to provide you, the Shipper, the estimate based on the list of items and services you requested at the time the estimate was prepared. The BINDING estimate is based upon the specific items to be moved based on the list provided and approved by the You and services ordered as listed on the estimate. Your estimated and/ or final bill may change if you order additional services, add additional items, if we need to pack your goods to be moved or anything that are not listed on the estimate. In such cases, a revised written visual estimate will be executed. This BINDING estimate is based on the list of items used to calculate your estimate volume (cubic feet) provided to you prior to move date. Customer Responsibility is to make sure that all boxes and fragile items are packed, boxed up and ready for pick-up unless noted differently on the Binding Estimate Cost for Service. The estimate covers only the articles and services listed. The estimate will control the shipment, its terms and charges. Please advise your sales representative if you have any article that are out of ordinary, oversized furniture or bulky items so we can make the proper adjustments on your estimate. Not notifying us of any out of ordinary furniture will impact your final volume and will increase your final price. It is your responsibility to verify your inventory list and notify us of any changes or missing items on the list prior to move day. On the moving day, we will honor the written estimate as long there are no additional items to be moved or any services not listed on your estimate. You are free to change your list on the moving day, but be advised the addition of any extra item or service will increase your final bill. If additional items or service is detected on the moving day the Foreman will give you a revised estimated to be approved by you. You have the right to don’t agree with the revised and in this case, we will proceed the move with the original estimate and any additional item or service will not be performed or transported. If you decide to cancel your move all together because you feel that we should load additional items at no additional cost, your deposit will become nonrefundable to cover the costs of the day. The estimated volume is not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on your actual volume, our accuracy is based on the accuracy of your description of items and services required. Do not expect us to load any items at no additional cost, make sure that any agreement between you and your sales representative is in writing on your estimate, we will not honor or validate verbal agreements. Our company policy is very clear, please read it and any questions please let us know.
THE BINDING ESTIMATE COST FOR SERVICE INCLUDES:
Basic Full Service Moving:
- Gas, Mileage and Taxes.
- Detailed Itemized Inventory List on Move Date. (Moves coming to our storage only)
- Special Moving Blankets to Wrap and Protect Your Non – Fragile Items.* (during your move only)
- Basic Disassembling and Assembling of Basic Furniture (if needed).*
- BASIC Valuation Protection at the rate of $0.60 per pound per article.
- Packing and boxing of TV’s, computer monitors, glass table tops, mirrors and pictures
- Moving of your household goods up to 75 feet to our moving truck from the entrance of your place of origin and up to 75 feet from our moving truck to the entrance of your final destination.
- One free flight of stairs at your place of origin and at your final destination (one flight of stairs is equal to one floor up or down, not to exceed 12 steps).
*Standard dis-assembly/reassembly, wrapping and loading/unloading does not include unusual or custom-built furniture, press-board or particle board furniture (e.g. Ikea items), heavy objects (e.g. safes) or unusually large, awkward or unwieldy items.
The Binding Estimate Cost for Service Does NOT Includes Unless Stated on the Estimate:
- Packing and boxing of items such as dishes, clothes, books, children’s toys, mattresses, etc.
- Boxing of fragile and breakable items requiring special care.
NOTE: Full Packing Service is available at additional cost and is NOT included in the Basic Full Service Moving service. Unpacking service at your final destination may be available at an additional charge and includes removing packed items from boxes and placing them on a flat surface (does NOT include placing items in closets, drawers, cabinets, etc.)
Potential Accessorial Services and Additional fees (if applicable to the move): It is customary for Bluebell Relocation Services to offer additional service options to the customer. Optional services include, but are not limited to, storage, packing, materials, unpacking, appliance servicing, shuttle, long carry, rigging hoisting and lowering, wooden crating, exclusive use of vehicle, guaranteed delivery, etc. If customer orders an additional service or an additional service is required to complete the move, then the charge for the service will be added to the final bill. Accessorial post contract services or Additional Services are not included in your estimate unless stated otherwise:
- Stairs: Each flight of stairs $50.00 (12 steps = 1 flight) 1st 12 steps are Free
- Long carry: 1st 75 ft. is free – Each additional 75 ft. will be charged $50.00
- Packing of fragile/delicate items (such as TVs, glass, etc.); packing and crating services not already listed within proposal; loading of bulky items (such as a motorcycle).
- Elevator Fee $50.00
- Storage: any additional month will be charged at $50.00 per 100 cu.ft. Per month with a minimum of $120.00 per month (Storage fees are not prorated).
Please note that the inventory items listed below are not guaranteed volume (cubic feet) accuracy unless a not exceed estimate is chosen. The inventory provided by you or by a onsite estimator on this Binding Estimate Cost for Service is only used as a tool for the carrier to generate your total cubic feet (Volume Amount). Any additional cubic feet or any additional services added on move-out day will result in an additional cost based on the terms the Binding Estimate Cost for Service (once booked) and our company’s full Tariff. This estimate includes labor, loading, unloading, and basic valuation – this estimate is not a contract for services or guarantee of any kind. All items being shipped must be properly packed or they will not be moved.
Option Two – Shipper may indicate in his/her handwriting on the written binding estimate a value above or below the $5,000.00 figure specified in Option One above. Shipper must sign or initial the valuation figure. Shippers ordering insurance in lieu of valuation must state the amount of coverage ordered in their own handwriting and sign or initial amount. Must be orderd at least 24hrs beafore moving day.
FOR SHIPPERS OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS” Please click here to review.